Key Holder Service:
- HawkHill acts as primary contact for Sub-Contractor, Vendors, Family and Friends. At the owner’s discretion, HawkHill will allow those specified access to the property.
Inspection and Management:
- Make sure interior cleaning is being performed as contracted. Meet with appropriate personnel and manage when necessary.
- Make sure landscape maintenance is being performed as contracted. Meet with appropriate personnel and manage when necessary.
- Make sure pool services are being performed as contracted. Meet with appropriate personnel and manage when necessary.
- Photo document projects, problems, solutions, the results of extreme weather, or anything out of the ordinary.
- Email photos with the weekly report.
Mail and Package Services:
- Forward or hold mail as directed.
- Retrieve mail from the local Post Office and deliver mail/packages collected to the home.
- Run or exercise vehicles during property inspections.
- Make sure proper tire pressure is maintained.
- Open the house prior to arrival to set temperatures, deactivate alarm system, stock fireplaces, check hot tub and pool, and turn on lights if desired.
- Secure the property upon departure, provide general cleanliness, arrange for house cleaners and return the home to proper condition.
- Arrange and schedule seasonal services (garden preparations, pruning, gutter cleaning etc.
- Water and Fertilize Indoor Plants.
- Outdoor furniture storage/set-up.
Opening and Closing the House for the Season:
- Gas and Electric Service- On/Off
- Heating- On/Off
- Cable/Satellite- On/Off
- Phone Service- On/Off
- Sewer- On/Off
- Water Service- On/Off
All of the services listed above are included in The Estate Management Plan. These services can be added to The Caretaking Plan as you see fit.
*Sub-Contractor/Vendor Interviewing, Hiring and Supervision:
- Pre-qualify and Interview Licensed Contractors and Vendors
- Negotiate Contracts
- Review and Submit Bids
- Determine the Timing of Job
- Hire Licensed Contractors and Vendors Approved by Client
- Manage Projects
- Manage Contractors Schedules
- Chronicle Improvement Projects
*This service option includes granting access to the property and securing home upon departure. Also includes verification and documentation of the progress and completion of the scope of work. Additional supervision will be billed accordingly at the standard HawkHill hourly rate.
- Provide Handyman Services
- Act as a Project Leader for Needed Repairs
- Be Present for Special Deliveries- Packages, Flowers etc.
- Be Present When Contracted Personnel are on the Premises to Ensure Repairs and Projects are Properly Completed
- Provide Packing/Unpacking Services
- Provide a Complete Inventory Database of Home and Property
- Drop Off or Pick Up Dry Cleaning
- Schedule Maintenance for Vehicles/Drop Off and Retrieve Vehicles When Work is Complete
- Have Cars Detailed and Readied for Your Return
- Manage DMV Registrations
- Hire Environmental Experts to Test Water and Indoor Air Quality
- Schedule and Manage HVAC Cleaning and Maintenance
- Schedule and Manage Furnace Inspections and Cleaning
- Schedule and Manage Water Filter Inspections/Replacement
- Schedule and Manage Sump Pump Inspections and Maintenance
- Schedule and Manage Wood Supply Replenishment
- Schedule and Manage Chimney Cleaning
- Schedule and Manage Pest Control as Needed
- Refer Brokers, Appraisers, and Inspectors for Sales and Valuation Services
- Schedule and Manage Window Washing as Needed
- Monitor Pool and Spa Temperatures
- Guest Preparations
- Clean the Barbeque Grill
Should you require solutions that are not mentioned in our lists of services we are more than happy to accommodate your specific needs.